One treatment for 4,000 machine hours
ArmActiv Bulli Engine 190 ml
Tribotechnical composition is designed to treat any type of engine (gasoline, diesel, gas) to protect against wear, reduce friction and optimize work processes.
Volume – 190 ml
Blends with any type of oil.
Composition: Mineral composition + carbon compounds + active substances, base oi.
Provides reliable protection against wear and tear by carbon nanoreinforcement technology.
- Anti-scuffing (prevents seizing and scuffing of rubbing surfaces under high loads).
- Antifriction (reduces friction loss).
- Anti-wear (significantly reduces the wear of friction pairs).
- Increase the engine life up to 5 times due to formation of a tribopolymer layer on the surface of friction;
- Reduce the fuel consumption up to 10%;
- Complete absence of wear at the time of "cold start";
- Significantly reduce vibration and hence noise;
- Reduce the toxicity of exhaust gases due to more complete combustion of fuel;
- Optimization of gaps.
It is not an additive for oils. Oil serves only as a "transport system" for the delivery of the composition to the friction units. Does not change the viscosity of oils. It’s chemically neutral to them, blended with all types of motor oils.
Before use, shake the bottle with the composition intensively.
The temperature of the composition should be approx. + 200С.
- Pour the composition into the engine heated to operating temperature;
- Fill the composition in the oil filler neck of the engine;
- After pouring the composition into the engine, start moving in the normal mode, providing a run of 15 - 25 km / 5 engine hour;
- The dosage of the composition and recommendations are given in the instructions;
- Strictly follow the instructions for use.
- The engine must be in good condition;
- It is not allowed to pour the composition into the cold engine.
The vial volume is 190 ml
The lid provides tightness and control of the first opening.
Storage conditions: -200С - +700С.
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production (indicated on the vial).