One treatment for 4,000 machine hours
ArmActiv Hydro 190 ml
Tribotechnical composition is designed to treat hydraulic systems (hydraulic motors, hydraulic cylinders, pumps) of cars to protect against wear, reduce friction and optimize working processes.
Ideal for treating machinery that operates under conditions of severe dustiness.
Volume – 190 ml
Blends with any type of hydraulic oil.
Composition: Mineral composition + carbon compounds + active substances, base oil
Provides reliable protection against wear and tear by carbon nanoreinforcement technology.
In the process of tribopolymerization, a coating is formed on the rubbing surfaces in the form of a spatial tribopolymer network, which is connected to the base by a single structure. This coating possesses high wear resistance and low friction coefficient, compensates for the wear of the parts surfaces, reduces their roughness and at the same time, being a spatial polymeric network, retains oil in their cells, thus providing a low-friction regime and a low coefficient of friction. That in aggregate provides a significant increase in service life.
- Anti-scuffing (prevents seizing and scuffing of rubbing surfaces under high loads);
- Antifriction (reduces friction loss);
- Anti-wear (significantly reduces the wear of friction pairs).
- Increase in hydraulic system transmission parts life up to 5 times due to formation of a tribopolymer layer on the surface of friction pairs (carbon nanoreinforcement) ;
- Optimize the gaps;
- Retain oil at the parts surface;
- Restore the hydraulic system pressure to the nominal level;
- Restore the tightness of the stuffing box seals;
- Reduce the oil temperature;
- Increase the service life of the oil.
It is not an additive for oils. Oil serves only as a "transport system" for the delivery of the composition to the friction units. Does not change the viscosity of oils. It’s chemically neutral to them, blended with all types of transmission oils.
Does not have a negative effect on industrial rubber products.
Before use, shake the bottle with the composition intensively.
The temperature of the composition should be approx. + 200С
- Pour the composition into the hydraulic system heated to operating temperature;
- Fill the composition in the oil filler neck;
- After pouring the composition, start working in the regular mode for at least 2-4 hours;
- The dosage of the composition and recommendations are given in the instructions;
- Strictly follow the instructions for use.
Hydraulic system must not have mechanical damages and be operable.
Packaging: The bottle volume is 190 ml. The lid provides tightness and control of the first opening.
Storage conditions: -200С - +700С
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production (indicated on the vial).